Ker Eden campsite is a lovely campsite in South Brittany, in the Gulf of Morbihan.
Direct access to the beach.
The campsite is open from May 7th to September 26th 2021.
Book online your camping pitch, your holiday rental, your Lodge tent or your pod.
Ideally located in the heart of the Gulf of Morbihan, on waterfront and close to nature, Ker Eden campsite welcomes you for peaceful family holidays.
Hike around the Gulf thanks to coastal paths (direct access from the campsite), walk along the beach, collect clams on at low tide, discover the islands in the Gulf of Morbihan : Ile des Moines, Arz, Berder, Gavrinis.
- A unique location in the Gulf of Morbihan
- Sea view
- Direct access to the beach
- Only 800m from Larmor Baden harbour : boat lowering and launching
- a 5 minute walk from Larmor Baden town center, its shops
- 800m from Larmor Baden harbour and pier. Embark to cruises around the Gulf of Morbihan and its islands and to Gavrinis
- 10 mn from Port-Blanc, from which you can embark to Ile aux Moines and the other Islands in the Gulf.
- a 20 mn drive from Auray and Saint-Goustan old harbour
- 20 mn from Vannes, Art and Historic city
- 30 mn from Carnac alignments and megaliths sites